Website redirecting in Google Search

Website redirecting in Google Search

Home Forums Charlaine Harris Discussion Forums Technical Issues Website redirecting in Google Search

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Taylortown01
      Participant

Hello, my name is Mike Taylor and I am a website designer and author. I noticed your website is redirecting to a pharmacy site in Google search. If you need help cleaning or maintaining this site let me know. my website is http://www.taylortownseo.com

crossfox21
      Participant

I had this experience as well. There is also a spammer who started threads over two months ago that are still up – something about sunglasses. And there was the difficulty in getting back into my account here, because the login page wouldn’t accept the password reset link it sent me. Dawn might need to take a look at some of this. The Google redirect and the invalid reset link may explain in part why there is so little traffic here. Not that I miss the insanity of the TrueBlood days, but it would be nice to see more old friends and new ones as well. Beyond that, someone should be checking the site daily for spam posts. It needs to be someone tech-savvy enough to delete them, i.e. not me.

Thank you for letting us know. It should be fixed now.

Thank you for letting us know. It should be fixed now.

crossfox21
      Participant

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.