Home Charlaine Harris Discussion Forums Community I am happy today because…

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    crossfox21
    Participant

Congratulations BoomersMama! That is truly an accomplishment. I hope you can use your new powers for good, of course…

crossfox21
      Participant

I am, but I don’t go by crossfox over there. I am still a little leery of some of the drama we had on Charlaine’s board back in the day, and I know some of the wilder partisans show up on Ilona’s board occasionally (one of them, I am pretty sure, is a regular) and those of other authors. Since I prefer to meet people in the moment, I have different usernames for other author-owned boards.

BoomersMama
        Participant

Thank you, Crossfox! I’ll practice patent prosecution, so I definitely think I’ll be one of the good guys. đŸ™‚

crossfox21
          Participant

Cool! Good luck to you.

Rebecca19
            Participant

Hello Friends–I’ve been busy with my artwork and writing in Tudor Land, but you will see by this interview, you are not far from my mind: https://lauraloney.com/new-interview-on-the-mug-of-rebecca-monet/. How is everyone doing?

audiobooklover
              Participant

This is the happy thread, but it might be more accurate to say that I am feeling mixed emotions. I recently discovered (thanks to William Kent Krueger – another of my favorite authors) that Boucheron will be in Minneapolis in Sept, which is in fairly reasonable driving distance from where I live. But, unfortunately, it’s not at a time that I can go for several days.

I see that you are going, Ms. Harris, and was wondering if there is any chance that there would be a dinner with fans one night or something that I might be able to attend even if I can’t really manage attending the convention. I’ve heard of such dinners/gatherings in the past and didn’t know if this is a possibility, and if it is, whether I could meet people for that even if I’m not actually attending Boucheron. After chatting with you on this forum (and the older version of it) for all these years, I would absolutely love the opportunity to meet you, and I’m bummed that you’ll be a reasonable distance away from me, but I might not be able to make it work.

Charlaine
                Participant

Audio, bffPaula and I would be delighted to meet you for a meal, maybe dinner or lunch, one of the days I am there. I am arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday afternoon, I think. Please email Paula (bffpaula@yahoo.com) and we’ll set something up, if that’s possible for you.

Charlaine

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.