Heroic Hearts Anthology and Giveaway

Heroic Hearts Anthology and Giveaway

Home Forums Charlaine Harris Discussion Forums Short Stories & Anthologies Heroic Hearts Anthology and Giveaway

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone! Charlaine has a story in the upcoming anthology Heroic Hearts, coming May 3rd! In Charlaine’s “The Return of the Mage,” the Britlingen mercenaries will discover more than they’ve bargained for when they answer the call of a distress beacon on a strange and remote world.

Right now there is a giveaway going on for a copy of Heroic Hearts PLUS 4 fantasy novels from some of it’s contributors! Giveaway ends 3/28/22 and you can enter at the link below.

https://sites.prh.com/heroic-hearts-sweepstakes?fbclid=IwAR17XcdT9Mlilfyt1jdsGaoqgS250KiepY7Hgaev94uAbJnjTjB3PZz7uNc

audiobooklover
      Participant

Thanks for the heads up! And, welcome!

Good morning everyone! In case you missed it, Heroic Hearts came out yesterday and features an all-star lineup of authors including Jim Butcher, Patricia Briggs, Kelley Armstrong, Charlaine Harris and more!

In Charlaine’s story, “The Return of the Mage,” the Britlingen mercenaries will discover more than they’ve bargained for when they answer the call of a distress beacon on a strange and remote world.

It’s available at all book retailers now!

crossfox21
      Participant

Read the anthology over the past couple of days. The Britlingen story was awesome, along with ones by Anne Bishop, Patricia Briggs, Chloe Neill, and one by Annie Bellet who is new to me.

Charlaine Harris

That’s why I love anthologies. They’re a great opportunity to sample writers you may not know. I have to ask, did you think my story fit with the remit of unlikely heroes? I struggled with it.

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

crossfox21
      Participant

I didn’t realize the anthology was about unlikely heroes, to tell the truth. I was too busy reading. Yes, I think it fits. There are at least three candidates in that story who fit the description.

Charlaine Harris

That’s a relief. I was glad to be with the Britlingens again.

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine Harris

That’s a relief. I was glad to be with the Britlingens again.

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

audiobooklover
      Participant

I listened to the audiobook of Heroic Hearts a few days ago and enjoyed visiting with the Britlingens again. I also enjoyed many of the other stories.

I tend to prefer novels to anthologies because I usually like to hang out in a space and with a set of characters for a little longer than short stories allow, but every once in a while it’s fun to read some stories involving characters I’ve met before as well as new ones by familiar and new-to-me authors.

Charlaine Harris

I’m glad you enjoyed it, audiobooklover. I thought some of the stories were outstanding, and I am so glad I was included.

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine Harris

I’m glad you enjoyed it, audiobooklover. I thought some of the stories were outstanding, and I am so glad I was included.

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine

Charlaine Harris

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.