Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    crossfox
    Participant

Hope everyone had a happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, and generally as good a winter holiday as possible this year. Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year! One more week and it’s goodbye 2020!

Rebecca19
      Participant

Thanks, Crossfox! A big ditto on that! đŸ™‚

Bigmama
        Participant

Crossfox, you are the BEST! Love ya, Bigmama

crossfox
          Participant

So glad to see you made it here, BigMama! Love to you and your family. Have a great New Year!

crossfox21
            Participant

Happy New Year everyone!

aquasam
              Participant

Happy New Year!

audiobooklover
                Participant

Happy 2022! May it be a happy and healthy year for all of us.

crossfox21
                  Participant

Happy Mothers Day to all moms, stepmoms, and godmothers! You rock!

crossfox
                    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I’m thankful for all the good times spent here over the years. Also thankful to have figured out that “username” on this website means “email address”. That was throwing me off every time I tried to sign in there for quite a while.

audiobooklover
                      Participant

I hope everyone celebrating today had a very Happy Thanksgiving! And that everyone not celebrating today had a very Happy Thursday! I am thankful for all of you.

crossfox – My username is goes in as audiobooklover not my email address. Not sure why that would be different for the two of us. *confused*

crossfox
                        Participant

I think on the set-up page, it gives the option to use either, but on the rest of the website it simply says username, without noting that email address is an option. While I’m not necessarily the most cyber savvy person around, I do find this website host less user-friendly than average.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.