Home Charlaine Harris Discussion Forums On Writing Essentials Of Creating A Content Marketing Strategy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AshleyShafer
    Participant

One of the first things that you need in a content marketing strategy is your goal. So, what is it that you hope to achieve out of it? Answering that question can help you identify your objective. Because whether you make a blog for an eCommerce business or learn how to create a Wikipedia page for politician, an identified objective can help you achieve that properly. Then, you need a content calendar to help you make content frequently. You will also need customer personas to understand your target audience. Did you find this useful?

Charlaine
      Participant

Some of it. I am an inconsistent market strategist, for sure. My Instagram gal and and my website maven do not receive up to date news from me. That’s the thing I don’t have time to do, apparently. I am not hungry for success anymore, I think.

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine
        Participant

I’m still working hard on the fourth book in the Gunnie Rose world, now titled “The Serpent in Heaven.” It’s from the pov of Felicia, Lizbeth’s half sister.

Charlaine Harris

I’m so looking forward to it. Selfishly, I’m glad you are using your time for writing instead of marketing.
          As an aspiring author I have so much to learn about the marketing aspects when all I want to do is spend my days reading and writing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.