Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rebecca19
      Participant

Hi Dawn,

Do we still have a “private mode” option? or is everything now public? Thanks so much!

web admin
      Keymaster

I think I have to install an additional plug-in for that. The documentation is saying it hasn’t been updated in awhile. It’s hard to tell how well it will work until we try it out, so I will install it, and we’ll cross our fingers!

crossfox
      Participant

Thank you Dawn!

Rebecca19
      Participant

Thank you, Dawn 🙂

web admin
      Keymaster

Well, sigh, you can un-thank me. The plug-in I was hoping for is no longer available. Currently, moderators can start new topics and make the entire topic private, and then add other users as moderators. I haven’t tried it out, but I guess that would sort of work the same way, though it is a little cumbersome. Maybe if anyone has time to test it, you could try it and let me know if it’s useful?

terrycadymt
      Participant

I have just found a series of books that are rather blatantly plagiarizing the Aurora Teegarden books. Who do I need to report these to? I thought one could have been coincidence, but there are six in the 10-volumn set. Thanks!

Charlaine

terrycadymt, you can personal message me about this, and I’ll pass it on to my agent. Thanks.

Charlaine Harris

terrycadymt
      Participant

Hi Charlaine,

I know you said to personal message you about this, How do I do that? I’ve never used WordPress before.

Thanks,

Terry

Charlaine

I hope this is private. If not, I’ll ask Dawn. Or you can personal message me on my public Facebook page, Charlaine Harris. If none of those appeal, you can contact my assistant, Paula, at bffpaula@yahoo.com, and send her the information. Thanks so much.

Charlaine Harris

Charlaine

Dawn tells me that this new format won’t permit personal messaging, so please tell Paula more about the situation. Thanks for letting me know.

Charlaine Harris

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.